Saturday, November 7, 2009

Header

I am going to put this in the header somewhere, then you can see what I have done.
I thought it would be fun to share something about my header. The background picture is something I found, somewhere last year. I thought it looked so fall. I am enjoying digital. When you have to teach yourself it can be daunting. I hope to improve with time. I found some Victorian ladies and gents, also the Victorian houses...learning what works and can be blended makes for interesting fun. Happy Fall, Mary

6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Mary, the image is beautiful to me!!! And your banner is gorgeous too! Digital is something of a bear to learn but once you figure out a few things it gets more fun doesn't it? My problem is I don't play often enough and forget!! xxoo, Dawn

Bandit's Pack said...

It's lovely and will fit in with your header perfectly! Happy Fall!

Lynn Cohen said...

Lovely art. I like that era too.
By digital are you using photoshop do you mean? What program do you use may I ask?

Janet said...

Your new header looks beautiful. I just get so frustrated when I try to do digital art. You're lucky you know how to do it.

Beth said...

Great Job, Mary! I am loving digital too. I have downloaded so many digital freebies now if I will just stop downloading and start creating. I get hooked on finding the freebies and don't get time to make a collage.
xoxoxo

Werna Gail said...

I'm with Lynn, what program are you using? I'm going to get one and I'm not sure which to go with.The Victorian era is my favorite, love your banner.