Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day....Winter Olympic's

I have on my parka, and my snow boots....ready for the opening of the games. Arney and I love the Olympic games. I think my favorite is the figure skating. But for now we are getting ready to watch the opening night, always beautiful to watch. A cup of hot chocolate would teaste really good right now.
So what are your plans for your Valentine. I am backing cookies and using snow sprinkles to decorate them. They are a shortbread cook, or butter cookie. No big plans right now, so we will see what the day brings. I didn't go to lunch with the girls today. So spent the morning on the phone with Trevor. He is doing good, but it will take time. He goes in for Therapy this month, that is never easy. I haven't done another page yet in my Journal...but I have lost 15 pounds, people say they see it in my face and neck right now. So I continue, working to get that first 30 pounds off before I see my doctor. I hope you know that you are all a Valentine in my heart. Have a great day... she is yours to take.

7 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Congratulations on your fifteen lbs! You always loose from the top down so it always shows up in your face first. Thank you for the Valentine girl. Happy Valentine's Day! Twyla

Bandit's Pack said...

♥♥♥♥♥Happy Valentine's Day, Mary! I love your new blog header!♥♥♥♥♥

Lynn Cohen said...

sweet Valentines...you and Arney are such a great pair of hearts!
And your children too are the icing on the cake. (we can enjoy looking at it with out eating it, right?) :0

Hugs and Happy Valentines Day.

Betzie said...

Hi Mary!
Great job on the weight loss!!!
That's a lot!!! I wish I could say the same...hubby just bought a peanut butter choc. cake this weekend...so hard to resist for me.
Have a great Valentine's day!

Celestial Charms said...

Such a cute Valentine. Thanks for sharing, and congrats on the 15lbs. Your doctor should be extremely pleased, as should yourself. Great news.
Maureen

Celestial Charms said...

Forgot to mention how much I too enjoy the Winter Olympics. I'm glued to the TV for the next few days!
Maureen

Janet said...

Wow....you're doing great on the weight loss! I, on the other hand, am not!

As for Valentine's Day, HB and I aren't big on it. We do special little things for each other all through the year which I like better than a mandatory day of giving.