Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last Day of March!

It is hard to think this is the last day of March. I feel like I missed so much of it. We have had days with blue skies, but mostly gray with rain, then snow, hail, and the endless wind. I have not done much, couldn't watch TV or be on the computer because my eye was almost swollen shut and the pain was over the top!!! I looked like someone has hit me really hard on the right side of my face. But with good meds, I am almost well. To be honest, everything hurt!!!! I have not been creative a all, it was not a fun time. The one good thing is my Doctor was very happy with my weight loss...gave me a big hug! I will get back in the grove, whatever that means...I have not really thought much about a project yet. I have missed you all and will start looking at all you have done while I was away. Being sick is awful, you miss so much!!!!

3 comments:

Bandit's Pack said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better these days! Welcome back! ♥

Janet said...

Oh, my goodness....I was on blog break and I didn't know you were sick! I am finally getting around to a few blogs and now I see that you've had a rough month. I sure do hope you're feeling better soon. I missed so much while I was away from the computer but I had to do it. I just needed some time for me!

Hugs,
Janet

Lynn Cohen said...

I'm so sorry to learn you were sick.
I hope your face gets back to normal very very soon. And you will feel like creating too.
Be gentle with yourself.
Hugs from me.