Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last Day of March!

It is hard to think this is the last day of March. I feel like I missed so much of it. We have had days with blue skies, but mostly gray with rain, then snow, hail, and the endless wind. I have not done much, couldn't watch TV or be on the computer because my eye was almost swollen shut and the pain was over the top!!! I looked like someone has hit me really hard on the right side of my face. But with good meds, I am almost well. To be honest, everything hurt!!!! I have not been creative a all, it was not a fun time. The one good thing is my Doctor was very happy with my weight loss...gave me a big hug! I will get back in the grove, whatever that means...I have not really thought much about a project yet. I have missed you all and will start looking at all you have done while I was away. Being sick is awful, you miss so much!!!!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Bandit's Pack said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better these days! Welcome back! ♥

Janet said...

Oh, my goodness....I was on blog break and I didn't know you were sick! I am finally getting around to a few blogs and now I see that you've had a rough month. I sure do hope you're feeling better soon. I missed so much while I was away from the computer but I had to do it. I just needed some time for me!

Hugs,
Janet

Lynn said...

I'm so sorry to learn you were sick.
I hope your face gets back to normal very very soon. And you will feel like creating too.
Be gentle with yourself.
Hugs from me.