Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our new car!!!

DSCN2302

DSCN2303 When Arney had his accident in March…we were left without a second car. So yesterday was a very busy day…after searching on line, and looking here and there…we found what we were looking for. It is a Outback which is what we wanted. Now Arney will drive our little Subaru Legacy and I will drive the Outback. Arney is back to work, but is only working with customers. He is doing really well…he will have pain for a few months, but all is going well.

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Mary!! I'm so sorry I've been gone so long ~ but am so very glad that Arney is on the mend. I've heard broken ribs are just awful! I love your new ride, I hope you enjoy it sweet girl!!! hugs and love, Dawn

Lynn Cohen said...

Congrats on the new car...so shiny. enjoy and be safe. Hoping Arney heals well and sooner than later.

Ruth Kelly said...

Nice to hear he is doing better. I have two friends who own Subarus -they love them and to think about it, my daughter has one that keeps going and going and going. Have a wonderful day.

Ruth

Janet said...

It's good to know Arney is doing better. And your new car looks great!