Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The gifts are wrapped, and the tree is decorated….

DSCN2844

Alexis, Avery and Halle are on my computer screen…..makes me smile.

DSCN2848

Our tree is decorated….I am small, but no less filled with the love of Christmas.DSCN2849

We have had snow. But it is still to warm to stay on the ground very long.

I am off to do some shopping with my daughter Jenny….

Have a wonderful day!!!

Oh yes, Finley goes to the groomer today…

DSCN1621[2]

LB will not be happy that he is gone for the day….

4 comments:

Ruth Kelly said...

Have a successful shopping day. Cute little tree; just the kind that I like in home these days.

Susie said...

Love your photos today. I hope you had a great day shopping with your daughter. xo,Susie

Janet said...

Your tree looks a lot like our little one in the family room. Sometimes small is just right!

I hope you and Jenny had a fun day shopping.

Lynn Cohen said...

Sweet holiday cheer at your place. Enjoy each moment!