Sunday, March 24, 2013

Busy hands healing eye

DSCN3123

DSCN3124

My eye is getting well, and I am staying busy. Our church has a Mother/Daughter dinner. This is something done every year at this time. I am making little bags that I will share later and bracelets. 210 Bracelets. Yep, I have been and continue to be chasing Beads all over my house, I drop them constantly. I may not want to do a bead project for the rest of my life. My count today is 165, and counting. And the Bracelets are Pearls and pink.

I haven’t been on my blog much, so I have to go take a peek at what you are doing. Thinking of you on this cloudy afternoon. Hugs, Mary

5 comments:

Ruth Kelly said...

Blessings to you Mary. I hope your eye heals quickly. You are amazing - I would never make that many bracelets.

NanaDiana said...

Wow- That is a LOT of bracelets to make. You are as crazy as I am! lol You are right-you may never want to look at another bead again- xo Diana

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hi, Mary
Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while. Winter kind of had me down with illnesses for a while...but spring it perking me back up!
Hope your eye heals soon.
XO
Teresa in California
http://amagcialwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Wow! You must be going a little bead crazy! That's a lot of bracelets to make.

I hope your eye is better soon. Thinking of you and sending you hugs.

Ruth Kelly said...

You have been nominated for the Irish Liebster Award from http://dianstimpanalley.blogspot.com. Take your time especially with an eye ailment. It took me three weeks to do mine.