Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthday Dresses for my Granddaughter Halle…age 3

Halle 001 Halle's dresses 005 Halle's dresses 010 Halle's dresses 011 Halle's dresses 012 Halle's dresses 013 Halle's dresses 014 Halle's dresses 015

The pictures could be better. I have made headbands too, I will share them later. I hope everyone is doing okay, I have been busy with the day to day things that find there way into our life. It has been very hot and that is hard on the desire to do anything. Making these little sun dresses was fun, still have a little left to do. I hope she likes the pockets!!!

I have been MIA when it comes to comments, I will catch up when done with this project. Hugs:) 

 

5 comments:

Susie said...

Shopgirl, I want a little girl to make clothes for.:):) Your g.daughter is so sweet. I know about the everyday things...some times they pile up. Take care. xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

She is just so very cute and I LOVE those little sundresses you made for her. You will catch up when you can. Life just gets in the way sometimes. xo Diana

Lynn Cohen said...

She will look precious in these sweet dresses. Isn't being grandma fun?

Janet said...

Halle is adorable...that smile is all you need. And the little dresses are so sweet. You're a good grandma.

Connie said...

Holle is a cutie pie. I can just imagine the fun you are having sewing for her. Love the little head bands, too.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)