Saturday, August 29, 2015

Coming home to Blogland

After being gone for so long, you would think I would have all kinds of things to share, but here I am with very little of interest to share. but I have enjoyed going around town looking at all of your posts.
 It has been a busy year. I look forward to sharing the day to day things, the events, the projects, and just being apart of this community of creative, lovely friends.
I hope to find some things of interest to share as I gather myself together. I have to unpack, put away, find the box with all the treasures and then share them with you. Your, Mary
 Oh, that is where it is!!
 

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Glad you're back Mary. Enjoyed your visit.

Connie said...

Hi Mary, it is great to see you back in blog-land. We all live ordinary lives . . . but ordinary is a great place to be and sharing those days of clothes on the line, flowers blooming by the front door, children leaving for school and you with a empty house and time to spare, or maybe a bargain from the thrift store . . . that's where most of us are and there can be a lovely joy in the ordinary. Remember "bloom where you are planted" . . . I'm looking forward to hearing from you more and more. Thanks for stopping by my blog and remember that my welcome mat in always out :)
Have a great week and God bless you.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)