Friday, February 13, 2009

A Valentine

I am off to gather all the things I want to give Arney for Valentines Day....But before I go here is a Valentine for all of you that take time for me all year long. It's not a box of chocolates, and you will not smell the Roses, but it is from my heart and I hope your day is filled with love. Mary So many men at the stores. It was very crowed at the card area so I moved on to a gift for Arney. I got him two long sleeved sporty shirts and chocolate Candy. I went back to cards and just had to go for it, so many people, that's what I get for waiting till today. I got him a card that sings a song...he will get a kick out of that. Tomorrow while he is at work I am going to make mini white cakes with Strawberry frosting, sprinkles too. You cut the cake with a round cookie cutter and then layer it like a normal size cake. Frosting and they are cute.

No comments: