Monday, August 10, 2009

Here is the hero of my heart.

It has been 4 months of watching over my guy and wishing and praying often that the pain would go away. I took this picture yesterday, and he is ready to go back out into the world. He will see his Dr. tomorrow morning, and if all is well, and we are sure that it is. Arney will go turn his paper work in a Lowe's and get a work schedule . He and I stayed outside talking till after dark. thinking and talking about how far this journey has taken us. No money to spend, but lots of love from family and friends, we are blessed. We are grateful. We all have things that make us stronger, better, humbled, and hopeful. And ready for what may come because when all is said and done, we have each other.

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Mary, what wonderful news, GO ARNEY!!! I know he must be so happy to be independent again ~ I hope you're doing great sweet friend...hugs and love, Dawn

Lynn Cohen said...

Happy for both of you, long journey, good ending.

Julie said...

Hi, Mary,

So happy for you and Arney that he has improved to the point that he can go back to work. I have been unemployed for two months and have no money either, but I have been enjoying summer, our hawks, Gracie, nature, Dan, books, my sis & my niece, "all things bring and beautiful".

Janet said...

I'm so glad to hear that Arney is feeling better. And what a nice little tribute you wrote about him. He must be a great guy if you chose him!!

Cat said...

This is good news indeed. Congrats to Arney for getting thru all that! And may you both be blessed in what lies ahead!
Love, C