Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There is a Cow in my office.....

I have been away from blogging for a few days. It has been busy. We are still waiting for a work schedule for Arney. Nerves Time! I have been working on charms and little things here and there. But nothing to share yet. I want you to meet Tilly. She is living in my office while I try to figure out what she is going to look like. She is going to be a traveling girl to raise money for a real cow. My Friend Brenda is the lady behind this project...I am just the painter. I know things will settle down after Arney is back to work, but for now this is all I really have to share.
It is going to get really hot the next few days. I hope your summer is going well. Thinking of you with love, Mary

8 comments:

PunkRose {Sher} said...

Mary - thank you for your comment on my blog - that meant a lot to me :) - I love that Tilly-Cow! You know I would want to Scrapbook it, or Alter it, put tons of Glitter on her....I would have so much fun!! Hugs, xoxo Sher

Lynn Cohen said...

I will look forward to seeing Tilly take form and color...wondering what the project is for...who is getting a cow???
Wishing Arney well in the work world.

Janet said...

Tilly! I love it. I'm sure she will be beautiful after you finish painting her.

I hope Arney gets his schedule soon. It's no fun waiting!

Cat said...

Oh my - you have my curiosity up now! Will it be a black and white cow or a physodelic cow? Flower power and paislies?

Have fun!

Hugs, C

Betzie said...

Hi Mary!
I haven't been blogging much lately, but thanks for visiting me.
Love your new banner!!! So classy and cute! :)
The heat has been miserable here in Maryland too.
xoxo

♥Mimi♥ said...

So, a Holstein, a Jersey, a Gurensy? What's it gonna be☺

Julie said...

You are not "Just the painter". Never think "just" about yourself. I hope Arney gets a schedule soon. I have not worked in over 10 weeks.

Beth said...

Tilly should be interesting! I hope its cooled down some for you now. We have had the mildest, rainiest, coolest summer that we have had in many years. Loved it.
Like you I have been on a small break but hope to be post more regular now.
Hope Arny gets his papers soon.
xoxoxox