Friday, January 22, 2010

Laneal's Birthday..Homemade card

We went to a really nice French Restautant in one of our history houses in town. "La Bell" I had the Oh La La salad, it was very good. Ruth is in the picture too, she is a sweet lady too. I was going to take more pictures but the lighting was not good. It was a Oh La La afternoon. Then I went to see Trevor, his ankle is still swelling alot. But he is coming along well.
Today is lunch with the girls...also a Birthday lunch for my friend Laneal. Laneal and I worked together with the youth of our church...a lot of great memories. I made the envelope as well as the cupcakes...Put on glitter to the cherries. Life is a bowl of cherries, but a cup cake makes it even better. Hope your day is full of good things:) This is the front of the card.....

Here is the inside of the card....yes, I did take a bite out of this cupcake, low calerie!






5 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Love the card! Cupcakes are my favorite dessert. Small little bites of heaven, with the paper variety being much more healthier.
Have a happy weekend.
Maureen

Lynn Cohen said...

Very very cute and so well done...the sparkles with the snow falling on it too is precious.

Betzie said...

Mary,
That is so cute!!! I bet she loved it...homemade cards are really special. xoxo

Cat said...

Precious! You are so talented!

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Your blog is adorable. So interesting that we have the same last name! I am sure we are related somehow. My father's parents were originally from Canada. It would be so fun to do a family tree one day.

I hope you're having a lovely day.

Take care,

Holly