Sunday, July 11, 2010

In the Good Ole Summer Time

Here it is July, it is hot! Tomorrow is my Birthday, not old enough to have been around when this picture was taken....Our garden is really starting to look good. I can hardly wait for the tomatoes. Our summer is filled with Arney's Mom. She is having Dialysis and has spent more time in the hospital. I haven't felt creative at all, just to many things on my mind. Our baby girl Granddaughter will be born very soon, within days and our focus is on that also. Arney took this week off work and we have some plans so I will probably be off the computer more or less. I want to be outside more than inside. Stay cool, I hope you are having a really great summer. We are working on it!!!

7 comments:

Silver Strands said...

I'm really TRYING to stay cool .. but I think I'm going to have to travel to do it.
Cute picture!
xoxox
Denalee

PS - love the music

Queen Bee's Musings said...

Happy birthday.. love the pic... I feel the same way! Hard time getting on the puter because summer goes by so quickly and need to enjoy!:}

Janet said...

I hope you had a good birthday. Did you get the card I sent?

I hope Arney's mom is doing ok with the dialysis. And I'm sure you're all on pins and needles waiting for the new baby.

Happy summer days to you!!!

Werna Gail said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, hope you had a good day.
It has been so hot here the only time I can enjoy being outside is early in the morning or in the evening. Thank God for A.C. I am soooo spoiled.
New baby coming, how sweet, can't wait for pics. BE BLESSED

Celestial Charms said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
It has been such an extended time since I've been in blogland, and here for a visit. So happy to be back, and now I will have time to enjoy reading all your previous posts that I have missed. Enjoy everything that the summertime has to offer.
P.S. I just love your blog header picture...so cute.
Maureen

Kathy said...

Blessings to you and your hubby, on the new baby...and sending healing prayers for your mother in law.
Our summer (in La.) is much to hot and humid to enjoy :( LOL

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie pie!!! Happy, happy birthday!!!! I hope your day was a wonderful one filled with all the things you love ~ and praying that Arney's mom is doing well and that the precious babe arrives happy and healthy!!!! Sending you love and hugs Mary...xxoo, Dawn