Friday, August 6, 2010

One little pin cushion

Here is one of my little pin cushions....I took some other pictures, but they did not turn out very good. I may try again later. I finished the ones I started and now I plan to do some in shades of creams with lace, buttons and flowers, etc. I will be ready to move on to something else after I am done. It is very warm and it looks like storms are heading our way. Arney gave cucumbers to our neighbors today, we have so many. Since Arney works nights tonight, I will try to get some blog peeking in before going to bed. We sat on the patio this morning early and watched the birds, our Robins are fat and friendly this year. A Mallard mommy Duck went into the irrigation ditch with about 14 babies...she was very nerves, kept her eye on us for sure. The Hawk babies are working on their flying, it looks dangerous. They can sit for hours before making up their mind to take off, then they yell as they fight for their little life in the air. Thinking of you on this summer day....

4 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

This pin cushion is absolutely adorable! So well made! Bravo!!!
The hawks and duckling mix makes me nervous. I agree with the mommy duck but you are not the perps! Those with wings are to be watched carefully. Do they have a chance?

Janet said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! I love your pincushion cottage.

Cat said...

SOOOO ADORABLE!!!
I bet these have been fun to make!

Hope your weekend is great.

Celestial Charms said...

Wow, your beautiful pincushion looks like a fairytale house from my childhood imagination. Absolutely charming!
Maureen