Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am getting ready for my Trip!

aviator I bought a new red carry on bag yesterday and 5 new outfits for Annabelle…I am going to the store tomorrow also…I know that I will go look at more cute baby girl things…they are so cute.

Now all I have to do is pack my bags and get things done that will make Arney comfortable while I am gone & LB.

I hope when I get back home that I will be ready to be creative…I just haven’t done much of anything. I did make a couple of cards but forgot to take a picture of them…

You can tell it has been awhile since I went anywhere. This is a very good thing for me to do.

    Kayla and Annabelle, I’m coming. Dolan Annabelle’s Daddy is in the Army and will be gone to Australia for the month of July. So it will be just us girls.

       OXOXOX

3 comments:

Cat said...

Hi Mary, So exciting that you are flying to Seattle! Don't forget to take some outfits for yourself too, although it must be fun buying for a baby girl!
Have a wonderful trip.

Lynn Cohen said...

What a special trip to go visit your new grand daughter!!! I am so excited for you and know how you feel. Can't you already just feel that little bundle of joy in your arms and smell her soft hair tickling your nose? Enjoy, my friend, soak it in and enjoy!
Hugs!!!

Janet said...

You're going to have such a good time. And it will be nice to have just girls when you meet your new great-granddaughter for the first time. When you come home you'll be overflowing with ideas and creativity. I'm betting that Annabelle will inspire you.