Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Witching Hour…

303284_5476-w422-h400-b1-p0--eclectic-clocks

Tis the witching hour of night,
Or bed is the moon and bright,
And the stars they glisten, glisten,
Seeming with bright eyes to listen
For what listen they?

imagesCA3LLPSQ

I went searching through the Ole neighborhoods. And I do mean Ole…Remember when you would have been really shocked if you had seen a pretty Pink Princess. And scared to death if you ran into Madonna the material girl. And half out of your mind if you had Harry Potter’s gang come around the corner.

So to end this little Boo!

Here are a few pictures just for you….

vintagekids3

Here is four…watch out there are more….

vintage-halloween-costumes-50 Trick or Treat….give us something good to eat! We are starving to death!!!

vintage-halloween-costumes-51

Piggy, wiggly and she came along…What’s in the bag??

r-VINTAGE-HALLOWEEN-PHOTOS-large570 You should see our Mom!!!!

vintage-halloween-costumes-58

I am taking the bucket!!!! And this bat to keep the other little monster’s out of my bucket full of candy!!!!

vintage-halloween2

Number 5….Little Betty is always  scary…she bites!

8htcWe didn’t egg your house, I think it was a couple of mouse's!!!!

vintage-h 

Do we look like egg throwing Mice…we are very nice:)

10htc Oh Ma! “this doesn’t look like the Lone Ranger!”

19  Who are those clowns???

3979994673_dfb18c72e3

I hope you like my little tail.

**********************

My favorite Halloween was when I had three different costumes and got 3 big grocery paper sacks of candy. I must of been 8, and it was my Dad’s idea. TEE-HEE

3 comments:

Janet said...

Fun photos! Halloween was a big deal for me when I was a kid. Not so much anymore...we seldom have any trick-or-treaters at the house.

Lynn Cohen said...

What fun memories! Thanks for sharing!

Ruth Kelly said...

Wonderful old photos. I have none from my childhood with Halloween costume but I have some of my children who are now grown. I put in a little Halloween photo every so often - my new way of celebrating a holiday gone by or at least until my family moves back to Utah.