Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wind and Falling Leaves

While working on the loft today, the leaves were falling from our trees like snow.Twirling and dancing as they fell to the ground.

Very soon our trees will be bare and I will be wishing for snow because all the color will be gone.

I am looking forward to having my new desk upstairs where I get a real view of the change in the weather.

The new header is about all the blogging friends, marching through the fall leaves.

Happy Fall to you all.

fall-faerie-giclee-on-paper_src_1

4 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Saw your blog listed on Nana Diana's blog and had to take a visit. You have a lovely blog and I loved my visit.

Ruth Kelly said...

It seemed to me that Boise got more rain than we do in Utah and we get more snow but I remember the snow days too and I bet you will get snow this weekend. Love your pictures.

Janet said...

I love the new header picture! Today we have wind, much cooler temps, and the leaves are starting to fall on one of our trees. Maybe autumn has finally arrived!

Lynn Stevens said...

We've really had a strange fall haven't we? Rather warm for the most part. I keep waiting for the snow to hit.Would be nice for Christmas then I be wishing for warmer weather right after.LOL
Hugs Lynn