It was so much fun, I had to laugh at myself and that is always a good thing. I had a great time and Gracie is very patient. Along with being a very special friend. What have I done so far, not much. I have taken more out than I have put in. For those of you who knit, I look pretty funny right now. Often confused, but determined.
1. I promise not to cry!
2. No throwing of knitting needles…they could put your eye out.
3. Do not yell at Finley for getting the yarn.
4. Pay attention to my husband while knitting even though you are trying to concentrate.
5. I will keep trying even if I feel like I am all thumbs.
6. I will not stop cleaning house while I go through this learning curve.
7. And always remember that no one made you do this…I love you Gracie!!!