Saturday, February 16, 2013

No! Stop! I am not ready for the Downton Abby to end this season.

 

char_lg_cora

Cora with her way of getting through everything with such elegant style.Downton_Abbey_51148 All the faces we have come to know, the wanting to know what will happen next.

I will be waiting to return to the Abby!!!! You know where I will be Sunday evening.

So far today has been spent in family research and some knitting. I should be outside because it is beautiful. bye for now…out the door I go!!!!

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am with you- It is hard to believe that Season 3 is coming to an end- WAY TOO SOON-xo Diana

Janet said...

The Downton Abbey seasons are way too short. It just seems like season three started and now it's ending. Now I'll have to wait for season four...and I hope there is one!