Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baxter

Baxter sat just looking at Arney for the longest time. I had to take this picture and worse yet, I had to share it. This was about five in the morning. Do you ever wonder what your pet is really thinking?
Today Arney went in to see his Doctor to get the results of the tumor. Everything is healthy and he can go back to work on the 8th of this month. He continues to be sore, but he is doing great. He took me to lunch at the Le Mone Market, it was really nice. Our way of celebrating. Yesterday My oldest son turned 40 years old...time is flying. We spent the afternoon with him. He loves the Olive Garden so we gave him a gift card for a nice dinner there. I am knee deep in tomato's.... Big hugs to you all, Mary

4 comments:

Janet said...

I think Baxter is just keeping watch over Arney. It's good news that all is ok for him to return to work. I'm sure that news was a relief for you both.

My son will be 45 this November. Sometimes I just can't believe he's that old!!

Kathy said...

Hello,
I found you thru the Mind-Wide Open challenge, love your piece BTW. This is one of the sweetest pictures I have seen. I love animals, I am mainly a dog person...but this is wonderful. I am so happy to hear that Arney is ok. Many blessings to you and yours.
Kathy

Jodi said...

((Mary)) ~ So very glad to hear that your Arney is healthy. That is great news!! What a handsome cat and so very regal as he guards the prince ('cause, of course it goes without saying, Baxter is king!) ;o)

Happy Birthday to your son.

♥Mimi♥ said...

I couldn't resist leaving a comment for this post! Isn't it something how our cats stare at us? I think they're trying to manipulate our minds☺