Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jelly Belly game....

For the past few years the kids have guessed how many Jelly Belly's are in one Jar. This year we are doing it a little different. Instead of one Jar, there will be two. One Jar the guess will be how many green Jelly Belly's and the other Jar will be how many red ones. This will give two chances for a winner. All the kids love this game, and there will be Jelly Belly's on the tree too.

It has warmed up and raining on top of our beautiful snow:( The good thing is we are defrosting, and the snow is falling on the mountains. So the kids will be on the mountain in the next few days...they can hardly wait.
I want to thank everyone for coming by, I just love reading your comments, I am so blessed to have found and be found in Blogland.
Merry and Bright!!!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea!!! Have fun!!!

Betzie said...

You should have been a school teacher!!! I used to do this with my Kindergarteners and First Graders! The kids will have fun at your house!!! I bet your mountains are gorgeous. We live in a very flat area, I miss the hills and valleys...but I love it here too because we're near the Ocean.
Have fun...

Julie said...

Mary, I am so sorry your snow has turned into slush. We have a couple of inches here but could use a few more. When Gracie goes out to "potty" she is still kicking up leaves and dirt. But I am grateful that we are not havintg the Dec. we had last year when it snowed more than ANY OTHER PREVIOUS MONTH IN RECORDED HISTORY!
I remember so well getting stuck in the driveway when Kristen and I wanted to go to lunch and a movie.

I admit to a deficit in Christmas Spirit. I hope that all changes when Kristen comes home on Monday. I have five days to pull it all off!

Celestial Charms said...

That is a great idea. I was never good at trying to estimate things in jars. But it is fun.
Maureen