Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lace and now it is snowing...Big flakes

100_4763

Had to get out of the house for awhile, it is so cloudy and wet… I was feeling cloudy. I decided to go to a couple of second hand stores and look at books. I love buying a book that cost new $30.00 and I get it for a dollar or two. It looked like they were bringing in some new things so I went to where they have ribbon and threads and found all this lace for five dollars. I have been trying to find lace at a good price for crafts, and Bingo, I found some. Less cloudy I took my moody self home and really enjoyed what I had found. If anyone has some lace they would like to sell, I am interested. Now what to make!!!100_4760

4 comments:

Susan deGeneres said...

Oh my! Such goodies you have found. And I'm glad it lifted your moody blues. The sun is finally out today for us. So it is a good day, despite getting off to a rocky start. Stop by and read my post, I'm pretty sure it will put a little smile on your face.

Hugs,
Susan

Janet said...

You hit the jackpot! I'm always looking for good lace, too but I use mine for stenciling. I'm sure you'll come up with lots of ideas on how to use yours. And I'm glad your cloudy day had a silver lining.

Mary Bee said...

I have no doubt but what your head is already coming up with ideas. Congratulations. Have fun!

Lynn Cohen said...

Looks like you made out like a bandit!!! We have a thrift store that lets you take FIVE books for FREE each visit!!! I have STACKS and STACKS...now for time to read them all. LOL I am sure you will create something marvelous with all that lace.